Here's what's on CPK's fall menu:
- Sunny Side Up Bacon + Potato Pizza - Shaved fingerling potatoes, Nueske’s Applewood-smoked bacon, caramelized leeks, Parmesan, Mozzarella, and fresh cracked black pepper on hand-tossed pizza dough and topped with two sunny-side up eggs.
- Brussels + Bacon Flatbread - Roasted Brussels sprouts with sweet caramelized onions, Nueske's Applewood-smoked bacon, creamy goat cheese, Romano, and cracked black pepper baked atop hand-stretched dough.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake - Pumpkin cheesecake served on a ginger crumb praline crust with whipped cream and a drizzle of praline caramel sauce.
- Roasted Garlic Chicken + Seasonal Vegetables - Crispy-skin chicken breast in lemon-garlic sauce with hearth-roasted fingerling potatoes, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and Mediterranean herbs.
- Blood Orange Sangria (alcoholic) - Sangria with Bacardi Limón, Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay, St. Germain Elderflower, blood orange puree, and agave nectar.
- Berry Sparkler (alcoholic) - Bacardi Superior hand-shaken with fresh lemonade, blackberries, and Monin Blackberry, topped with a Mionetto Prosecco float.
- Blackberry Fizz (non-alcoholic) - Fresh lemonade muddled with blackberries, Monin Blackberry, and cranberry juice.
In addition to the seasonal fall menu, CPK has brought back the Shrimp Scampi Pizza (available through November 2) as well as the Roasted Garlic Chicken Pizza (permanent).