Starbucks plans to offer a limited amount of special edition Sterling Silver Starbucks Cards as a fancy gift for that Starbucks superfan in your life.
The mini cards are fashioned out of sterling silver and cost $200 a piece. They are pre-loaded with $50 so you're basically paying $150 for a silver key chain. The cards each come in a red snap pouch which, in turn, is packaged inside of a red gift box with a bow.
You can find the cards on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at participating Starbucks stores. It will also be available for purchase online on the brand's online store (limit one per customer; free shipping).
These aren't as exclusive as last year's rose gold cards, which were limited to only 1000 (and sold out in seconds), but if you're set on getting one of these, you'll still need a fair bit of luck as they tend to get snatched up very quickly (partially due to resellers on sites like eBay).
- ► 2016 ( 1069 )
- ► 2015 ( 1183 )
- Review: Milk Chocolate Flavored Pringles
- Domino's Now Delivers Hot Donuts in the UK
- Review: Pepperidge Farm - Chocolate Brownie Cookie...
- Caribou Coffee's 2014 Holiday Menu Adds New Ginger...
- KFC Spicy Gangnam... Chicken?
- Frozen Friday: Edwards Pumpkin Creme Pie
- 2014 Holiday Gift Card Bonuses
- Review: Starbucks - Holiday Turkey & Stuffing Pani...
- Review: Blaze Pizza - S'more Pie
- Quiznos Offers New Toasty Gingerbread Bar
- Review: Red Burrito - The Red Burrito
- Recipes from Taco Bell's 2014 Friendsgiving Feast
- Review: KFC - Pumpkin Cake
- First Look at the Card That Gets You Free Starbuck...
- Carvel's 2014 Holiday Flavor is Andes Peppermint
- Review: Taco Bell - Rolled Chicken Tacos
- Papa John's Tosses New Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
- Half-Price Cheeseburgers at Sonic on November 25, ...
- Review: Dark Chocolate-Dipped Wavy Lay's Chips
- Burger King Offers New Berry Burger in Japan
- Krispy Kreme Launches New Danishes in Supermarkets...
- Review: Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Pringles
- Here's Starbucks' 2014 Holiday Food Menu
- Clif Bars Available in Three Holiday Flavors for 2...
- Frozen Friday: Chili's - Island Chicken & Rice
- Starbucks Australia Gets the Christmas Cookie Latt...
- Red Robin's 2014 Holiday Menu Includes Holiday Tur...
- Checkers / Rally's Grills Up New Primetime Steakho...
- Review: Smashburger - L.A. Smashburger
- Pei Wei Introduces New Sushi Crunch Rolls
- McDonald's Makes Dollar Menu Changes in New York I...
- New Mixed Nuts Snickers Bar
- Review: Pizza Hut - Pretzel Piggy Pizza
- Starbucks Offers Free Refill Tumbler Starting Than...
- Target Adds Dark Chocolate Lay's for the Holidays
- Darius' Take - Five Guys - Little Bacon Cheeseburg...
- Haagen-Dazs Peppermint Bark Ice Cream and Bars Bac...
- Einstein Bros. 2014 Holiday Menu
- Review: Starbucks - Chestnut Praline Latte
- Bojangles Offering Seasoned Fried Turkey for Thank...
- Starbucks Adds New Wireless Phone Charging
- TGI Fridays Introduces New Rib Flight Trio
- Review: KFC - Loaded Potato Bowl
- A Look at Taco Bell's 2nd Annual Friendsgiving Fea...
- Wendy's Bacon Portabella Melt on Brioche Returns
- Free Holiday Drink with Food Purchase at Peet's
- 7-Eleven 2014 Holiday Deals & Promos
- Review: Nonni's Pumpkin Spice Biscotti
- Pringles Debuts New Milk Chocolate Flavor
- Subways Offers $2 Cold-Cut & Meatball Subs Through...
- Review: Trader Joe's - Pumpkin O's Cereal
- New Stacy's Salted Caramel Pita Chips
- Jamba Juice Debuts New Build-Your-Own Oatmeal
- Frozen Friday: Jimmy Dean's Grilled Steak
- Boulder Canyon Unveils Thanksgiving Feast in Chip ...
- Taco Bell Debuts New Rolled Chicken Tacos
- Dunkin' Donuts Makes Angus Steak A Permanent Menu ...
- Review: Starbucks - Chestnut Praline Frappuccino
- Carnitas Returns to Del Taco in Two New Burritos
- Umami Burger Joins Pumpkin Spice Latte Craze with ...
- Whole Foods Hosting Free Thanksgiving Tasting on 1...
- Free Coffee at Bruegger's Until 2 pm on November 1...
- Review: Burger King - Four Cheese Whopper
- New Pumpkin Cake at KFC
- IHOP's 2014 Holiday Menu Includes New Pumpkin Chee...
- Review: Dunkin' Donuts - Croissant Donut
- Pizza Hut Offering New Nachos, Burrito, and Quesad...
- Papa Murphy's Rolls Out New Thick 'N' Cheesy HomeB...
- Review: Sonic Splash Sodas
- Buy One, Get One Free on Starbucks Holiday Drinks,...
- Outback Now Lets You Wait in Virtual Line with New...
- This Bedazzled Starbucks Mug Costs Over $100
- Review: Church's Chicken - Chicken Fried Steak
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Shake & Chicken Tortilla...
- New Loaded Potato Bowl at KFC
- Pizza Hut Rolls Outs New Crusts, New Toppings, New...
- Dewritos is Exactly What You Think It is
- Review: Trader Joe's - Iced Pumpkin Scone Cookies
- New Post Sugar Cookie Pebbles Cereal for Holidays
- Coca-Cola Adds New Reduced-Calorie "Life" Version
- Review: Beyond Meat - Chicken-Free Strips
- New Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread
- New Oreo Churros Coming to an Eatery Near You?
- Frozen Friday: Chili's Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl
- Burger King Canada Tops Poutine with Burger
- Carl's Jr. Testing French Dip Thickburger
- Reference: 2014 Veteran's Day Freebies
- Review: Jack in the Box - Southwest Monster Taco
- Spice Box Chicken Coming Soon to Popeyes
- Burger King Comes Up with New Four Cheese Whopper
- Dunkin' Donuts Pouring New Cookie-flavored Coffees...
- Arby's Debuts New Montreal Angus and Portabella Sa...
- Review: Yoshinoya - Angus Steak
- $1 Holiday Beverages at The Coffee Bean on 11/6 fr...
- Schlotzsky's Adds Gluten-Free Bun Option
- Review: Wawa's - Hot Turkey Gobbler
- Burger King Selling Whoppers on eBay Prior to Laun...
- McDonald's Testing Build-Your-Own-Combos
- New Doritos in Japan are Shaped like Christmas Tre...
- Review: Popeyes - Spiced Pumpkin and Cream Cheese ...
- ▼ Nov 2014 ( 115 )
- ► 2013 ( 1210 )
- ► 2012 ( 999 )
- ► 2011 ( 582 )
- ► 2010 ( 614 )
- ► 2009 ( 84 )