Available through September 4, 2016, the menu offers a selection of entrees for $10 each, including:
- Jack Daniel’s Glazed Ribs - A full-rack of slow-cooked baby back pork ribs basted in Jack Daniel's glaze and then flame-grilled. Served with seasoned fries and coleslaw.
- Tennessee BBQ Ribs - A full of slow-cooked baby back pork ribs basted in Tennessee BBQ sauce then flame-grilled. Served with seasoned fries and coleslaw.
- Bourbon Barrel Chicken - All-natural chicken breast seasoned with hickory-smoked sea salt and flame-grilled over bourbon-soaked planks. Served with two choice of sides.
On the drink side of things, the chain is offering a Tiki cocktail promotion through September 4, 2016, where a selection of tiki drinks are $5 each (plus $5 more if you want to keep the Tiki glass the drink comes in). The available selection includes:
- Pain Eraser: Appleton Signature Rum, orange juice, fresh pineapple, cream of coconut, nutmeg, toasted coconut.
- Frozen Blue Hawaiian: Bacardi Rum, Blue Curacao, fresh pineapple, cream of coconut.
- Frozen Lava Flow: Malibu Rum, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, fresh pineapple & strawberry, cream of coconut.
Photos via TGI Fridays.