The new menu of sharable, small plates launches with a number of new items including:
- Jicama Street Tacos - Either pork, chicken, or lobster in crisp jicama shells. The pork option features lemongrass-seared pork topped with a tropical pepper slaw. The Kung Pao chicken option includes chicken strips stir-fried in chili sauce with Fresno peppers, chopped peanuts, and cucumbers. The Lobster option consists of wild-caught lobster wok-seared with fresh cilantro and lime, tossed with shaved red onions and Fresno peppers.
- Saigon Summer Rolls - Lemongrass chicken, julienne carrots, celery root, cilantro, peanuts, Thai basil, and mint wrapped in rice paper. It's served with a sesame peanut dipping sauce.
- Chicken Satay - Flame-grilled, marinated chicken skewers infused with coconut peanut sauce. Served with Bibb lettuce cups and vegetable slaw.
- Kale & Quinoa Dip - Kale, quinoa, and non-fat yogurt blended with shallots, garlic, cilantro, and lemon juice. It's served with sesame-seasoned wonton crisps.
The new sushi rolls are handmade to order and include:
- Dynamite Scallop Roll - P.F. Chang's California Roll (kanikama, crisp cucumber, avocado, sesame-chive rice, and sweet soy sauce) topped with seared scallops and finished with a creamy sriracha sauce.
- Lobster Avocado Roll - Wild-caught lobster rolled with rice and curry aioli, and topped with fresh avocado.
The new Chang’s Lobster Rice features wild-caught lobster wok-seared and served over fried rice made with shiitake mushrooms, Fresno peppers, edamame, and garlic butter.