Here are the details on the new sandwiches:
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese - Melted Muenster, Parmesan, Provolone and Swiss, layered with smoked bacon strips, avocado, and vine-ripe tomatoes on a soft pretzel roll. It comes with Tuscan Tomato-Basil soup for dipping.
- Caprese - Basil pesto, mozzarella, basil, mayonnaise, balsamic glaze, mixed field greens, and a combination of fresh and oven-roasted tomatoes on toasted ciabatta.
- French Dip - Shaved Angus roast beef topped with melted Muenster, Provolone and Swiss, plus caramelized onions on a soft pretzel roll. French onion jus is included on the side for dipping.
- Sicilian - Thinly-sliced ham, pepperoni, cotto and Genoa salami, topped with melted provolone, roasted red bell pepper, marinated olive blend, red onion, mixed field greens, and tomatoes on toasted ciabatta.
- Tuscan - Hand-carved roasted turkey with melted pepper jack cheese, fresh tomatoes, roasted bell peppers, mixed field greens, bacon, cilantro, chipotle mayo, and avocado.
Chicken Bacon Smokecheesy - Oven-roasted chicken breast, melted smoked cheddar cheese, bacon, chipotle mayo, lettuce, tomato, and red onion on a toasted sourdough bun.
Beef Bacon Smokecheesy - Shaved Angus roast beef, melted smoked Cheddar cheese, bacon, and mild chipotle mayo on a toasted sourdough bun.
All seven sandwiches are permanent menu items.
Photo via Schlotzsky's.