Available Monday through Friday, from 11 AM to 3 PM, the menu features a pairing of a choice of either mozzarella sticks, house salad, Caesar salad, or soup with a choice from a selection of lunch-portion entrees.
A number of entrees are marked as "quicker options" in case you're in a hurry (Shouldn't they all be quicker options given the menu name though?).
Prices for the menu start at $6.99 (may vary) and entree choices include:
- New Italian Pretzel Grinder (pictured above)
- 1/2 BLT & Avocado
- Strawberry Fields Salad with Chicken
- Bruschetta Pasta Pomodoro
- 1/2 California Chicken Club
- Chipotle Yucatan Chicken Salad
- Smoked Sausage Mac & Cheese
- Chicken & Bacon Mac & Cheese
- Jack Sliders (2)
- Spicy Chicken Sliders (2)
- Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken
The casual dining chain has also added two new sandwiches to the lunch menu: the Truffle Stacked Burger and the Mediterranean Mahi Mahi Naan 'Wich.
The Truffle Stacked Burger includes a blend of four cheeses with truffle oil, onion-bacon jam, and Asiago cheese between two fresh burger patties along with truffle aioli, applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce, and tomato.
Photos via TGI Fridays.