The new menu is so named as it features items meant to satisfy certain cravings for things that are "spicy," "crunchy," and "sweet" to name a few.
- Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla (review here) - marinated, white meat shredded chicken, shredded cheese, and creamy chipotle sauce grilled inside of a flour tortilla.
Nutritional Info - Taco Bell Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla (84g)
Calories - 180 (from Fat - 70)
Fat - 8g (Saturated Fat - 2.5g)
Sodium - 540mg
Carbs - 15g (Sugar - 1g)
Protein - 12g
- Beefy Fritos Burrito - seasoned ground beef, cilantro rice (I guess they're not calling it "Latin" rice anymore), warm nacho cheese sauce, and original Fritos corn chips wrapped up in warm flour tortilla.
Nutritional Info - Taco Bell Beefy Fritos Burrito (181g)
Calories - 440 (from Fat - 160)
Fat - 18g (Saturated Fat - 5g)
Sodium - 1030mg
Carbs - 55g (Sugar - 3g)
Protein - 13g
Nutritional Info - Taco Bell Spicy Tostada (113g)
Calories - 200 (from Fat - 90)
Fat - 10g (Saturated Fat - 2.5g)
Sodium - 440mg
Carbs - 22g (Sugar - 1g)
Protein - 7g
- Beefy Mini Quesadilla (my review here) - seasoned beef, shredded cheese, and creamy chipotle sauce, folded and grilled inside a soft flour tortilla.
Nutritional Info - Taco Bell Beefy Mini Quesadilla (84g)
Calories - 210 (from Fat - 110)
Fat - 12g (Saturated Fat - 4g)
Sodium - 560mg
Carbs - 17g (Sugar - 1g)
Protein - 9g
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco - crispy potato bites, shredded lettuce, chipotle sauce, and shredded cheddar cheese in a warm flour tortilla. It's basically the current Crispy Potato Soft Taco, but with a spicy chipotle sauce rather than pepper jack sauce.
Nutritional Info - Taco Bell Spicy Potato Soft Taco (98g)
Calories - 250 (from Fat - 120)
Fat - 13g (Saturated Fat - 3g)
Sodium - 510mg
Carbs - 28g (Sugar - 1g)
Protein - 6g
- Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito (I tried it during test) - refried beans, cilantro rice, warm nacho cheese sauce and creamy jalapeno sauce wrapped up in a warm, soft flour tortilla.
Nutritional Info - Taco Bell Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito (181g)
Calories - 420 (from Fat - 160)
Fat - 17g (Saturated Fat - 3.5g)
Sodium - 930mg
Carbs - 55g (Sugar - 4g)
Protein - 11g
Returning is the Triple Layer Nachos (I reviewed it the last time it came around), which features crunch tortilla chips covered with refried beans, red sauce, and warm nacho cheese sauce.
Nutritional Info - Taco Bell Triple Layer Nachos (128g)
Calories - 320 (from Fat - 140)
Fat - 15g (Saturated Fat - 1.5g)
Sodium - 600mg
Carbs - 41g (Sugar - 2g)
Protein - 7g
Taken from the regular menu are: the Cheesy Roll Up (I reviewed it a while back), 2-pack of Cinnabon Delights (yup, reviewed it too), Caramel Apple Empanada (yup, again), and Cinnamon Twists.
Sadly, the Beef Crunchito did not make the cut.
Photos by Taco Bell.